Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

STUFF YOUR STOCKING BLOGFEST: DENYSE BRIDGER

Photobucket



Christmas Wishes



This is a magical and happy time of year for most people, and a time when lots of “wishes” dominate our thoughts and hopes. For children they are excited weeks in advance, and I remember when I was a kid, Christmas Eve had to be the longest night of the year! It went on forever… As an adult I marvel at how patient my parents were while having their sleep interrupted on what must have been an hourly basis! It’s my firm belief that this holiday more than any other, touches the child that remains inside us all.


My sister and I tend to look back on our memories of childhood more as the holiday gets closer, too. We laugh a lot about the number of times we got caught sneaking out to the Christmas tree to see what Santa brought, and when those presents appeared it was magic! Like a lot of kids we left out cookies and milk for Santa, and they were always gone, the glass sitting in the sink with the plate still holding a few crumbs. As adults we take those things with an amused smile, but there’s also that wonderful sense of delight we remember from those special childhood days.


Despite all the stories I’ve written over the years, it was only this year that I decided to write a couple of pieces that are especially for the Christmas holiday and the spirit of love that is so much a part of the season. One of the two is called "Mistletoe Kisses", and won’t be out for this year’s holiday. One that will be out is "Holiday Wishes", the historical piece of the Duet release Silver Bells, from XoXo Publishing™. Set in Montana after the Civil War, it’s connected to the present by a pair of silver bell earrings passed through generations of a family. Brigit Aine is the author of the contemporary part of the two-story release.


As you celebrate this special season, it is my hope for you all that your wishes be heard and fulfilled. Enjoy the peace and happiness that is the heart of Christmas, and may you and those you love be Blessed, today and always.


Leave a comment for a chance to win an eBook from my catalogue and a $10 GC from XoXo Publishing.


About the Author:Canadian born and bred, and a lifelong dreamer, I began writing at an early age and can’t recall a time when I wasn’t creating in some artistic form. My life has had several on-going love affairs that shape much of what I write, the American West, Victorian England, cowboys, a passion for pirates, Greek Gods, and Ancient Egypt. The other endless love affair in my life is Italia and all its magic, beauty, and dazzling culture. That passion spills into all aspects of my life.


In the past half dozen years, I’ve signed with over a dozen publishers, and have released books in all lengths and genres, and it’s something I hope to continue to do for many more years. A visit to my website will show the diversity of what is currently available, and the mixing of genres and styles that will be employed in many up-coming projects as well. (All my social site links, etc., are on the About Me page.)


Denysé


"Live the Romance, Become the Fantasy..."

** Best-Selling Author of 2011 **

WEBSITE: www.DenyseBridger.com

Fantasy Pages (general): http://fantasy-pages.blogspot.com

Bound By Passion (adult content): http://boundpassion.blogspot.com





Clay Butler is a man who rules the quiet town of Cedar Springs with an iron will, and a code of honor that defines all he is. But the past haunts him, and the loss of a woman who was his second chance at happiness weighs heavily on his over-burdened mind...
Genre: Historical Western - sensual romance

From the PUBLISHER

Barnes and Noble

Amazon

COMING SOON in Audio







9 comments:

DragonLady said...

What could be more merry than a Xmas twofer!

suev57 said...

Denyse Bridger is absolutely one of my favorite authors. It would be great to win 2 of her books to read.

Mountain Laurel said...

Thank you for sharing your Christmas memories and your books with us! I hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas! debbifarmer@yahoo.com

Debby said...

Thanks for the blessing. I wish you the same.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to maybe win.

Denysé Bridger said...

Thanks so much all of you who've taken the time to stop in and visit. Good luck with the draw and much love to you all for this special and magical time of year!

Always, Denyse

Linda Swift said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories. So many of us can relate to them. It's lovely to find another multi-genre, multi-publisher author like myself. I will check out your website and I wish you success with all.

Kathryn Merkel said...

Thanks for the generous prize Denyse. I always enjoy your work.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Na said...

I wish you a wonderful Christmas! It's such a wonderful time and I love seeing stories of Christmas miracles.

Cambonified{at}yahoo{dot}com