- A snowmobile – More specifically a T570 Arctic Cat. I have a place in Vermont that is right next to a snowmobile trail. It’s just calling my name every winter. I need to get out on those trails!
- A package of new Sharpies – I’m a teacher for my day job. I heart school supplies, but Sharpies are my absolute favorite. The package that has all the different colors in it would really rock my world.
- A new wardrobe – My current one sucks. I went to private school from kindergarten to twelfth grade. I wore a uniform every day. I have absolutely no idea how to put an outfit together, and plaid/pleats give me hives. I really need to get rid of everything in my closet and start all over again. Yikes! That actually sounds horrifying to me. Maybe I should just start wearing a self-imposed uniform. It should definitely involve a cape like the Volturi wear in the Twilight Saga movies. (Now you get why I need help, right? I mean, I think it would be cool to wear a cape. Somebody better stop me before I do it. Please!)
- Sangria – I’m going to need it if I don’t get that new wardrobe and have to actually shop for one. Shivers.
- A lifetime supply of M&Ms, any flavor – I’ve said it before, but doctors should just start handing these candies out instead of pills. The world would be so much happier if everyone overdosed on M&Ms. I am convinced of this. Go ahead and eat some without smiling. I’ll bet you can’t do it.
- Ian Somerhalder and/or Taylor Kinney – Do I need to spell out why? I didn’t think so.
- Kittens – I firmly believe that one can never have too many cats. I’ve got two right now, but if I didn’t have a ginormous German Shepherd that thinks cats are toys for him, I’d fill the house with kittens of every kind. Hairball, anyone?
- Transporter device – It is my ultimate dream to be able to teleport myself from place to place. I hate driving. If I could beam to Hawaii every now and again, or check out some animals in Australia for a weekend without having to fly, I’d sooo do it.
- Books, books, and more books – Along with kittens, one can never have too many books. I love the look of them, the smell of them, the possibilities that live inside of them. I like both print and e-books and can’t envision a time when I don’t have a book to read. I once told my husband that if we needed to scale back on our spending someday, I’d make cuts to the grocery shopping before I cut out books.
- A magic wand – You know, like when you get three wishes, and your last wish is for three more wishes. That’s what I’m doing here. I want everything on this list and then to use the wand for anything I forgot. The wand will be good for world domination too, but that’s a blog post for another day.
Check out my books at www.christinedepetrillo.weebly.com.
Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/christinedepetrilloauthor and comment here to be entered to win a FREE e-book copy of any one of my books, winner’s choice. Winner will be chosen and a valid email address will need to be supplied.
Midnight Mistletoe or In the Nick of Time, each only $1.95. I’ll also have a FREE holiday read, Mistletoe Wish, on the Roses of Prose blog December 23, 24, and 25! Come check it out! If you’re looking for a taste of warm summer air to keep you warm on a cold, winter night, try Firefly Mountain.
About the Author:
Today, she tells stories meant to make you laugh, maybe make you sweat, and definitely make you believe in the magic of love.
Visit her at www.christinedepetrillo.weebly.com.