Leave a comment for a chance to win a print copy of Untamed (US and Canada readers only please)
With the prevalent use of social media, it sometimes feels like we know everything there is to know about people. Sometimes more than we want to know. When I was invited to come on the blog today to promote Untamed, I was asked to come up with a list of ten things about myself that might surprise people. To be very honest, with all the blogging I’ve done over the past couple of years I worried that perhaps I’d spilled all the beans and had nothing left to say.
Nope. There’s more. Some I can’t share but some I can. So here are ten things about me that may surprise you.
1. I may be over forty but I still like a good peanut butter & fluff sandwich. So naughty and bad for me but soooooo good.
2. I can do a split.
3. I HATE getting pedicures. Love the outcome but hate the process. While getting a pedicure I squirm in the chair like I have ants in my pats once they start filing my toenails.
4. I can roll my tongue.
5. I love karaoke. My favorite songs to sing are I Will Survive, Proud Mary and Redneck Woman.
6. I can recite every line from Aliens as the movie is playing.
7. I’ve tried Botox but didn’t like the way it froze my eyebrows.
8. I misbehaved in public high school so my parents shipped me off to boarding school—Convent of the Sacred Heart. (I hated them for it at the time but it was the best thing they did for me. Thanks a bunch, Mom & Dad!)
9. I won acting awards in college every year.
10. In high school my bedroom was plastered with pictures of Bruce Willis and I never missed an episode of Moonlighting. (Best. Show. Ever.)
About the Author:www.sarahumphreys.com or follow her on Twitter, @AuthorSara.
UNTAMED BY SARA HUMPHREYS – IN STORES NOVEMBER 2012
HER WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE...
Layla Nickelsen has spent years hiding from her Amoveo mate and guarding a devastating secret. But Layla's worst fear is realized when the man who haunts her dreams shows up in person ...
HE HAS FINALLY FOUND HER...
William Fleury is as stoic as they come, until he finds Layla and his feelings overwhelm him. She won't let him get close, but then an unknown enemy erupts in violence and threatens everything Layla holds dear...
Praise for the Amoveo Legend series:
“Compelling... Deft world-building and sensuous love scenes make this paranormal romantic thriller an enjoyable journey.” —Publishers Weekly
“The characters haunted my dreams...I thought about this book constantly.” —Long and Short Reviews
“I loved the book. I'm looking forwards to many more in this series.” —Night Owl Reviews, Reviewer Top Pick
“Fast-paced paranormal romance with fantastic world-building.” —The Book Girl