Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Thursday, October 25, 2012



My most Embarrassing moment

When I was younger, I was at a big outdoor pop concert. I’d got there really early in the morning and had queued with my friends all day so we could be right at the front of stage when the concert began in the evening.

About two hours before the concert began, the gates where we’d been queuing all day were due to be opened, and we knew we had to run across a large field to get to the stage first before all the other fans waiting behind us.

I was a fitness instructor in those days, so I prided myself on my fitness. It wasn’t just about getting to the front for me; it was about getting there first.

As the gates finally opened, and I began to sprint across the field, I was indeed way out in front of all my ‘competitors.’ It was just as well I was, as while I was running the 150meters or so, I suffered what’s now become known as a ‘wardrobe malfunction.’

What could I do? I couldn’t stop, I was flying at full pelt across a field with hundreds of other girls and women hurtling after me, so I did the only thing I could, I ran the rest of the way to the luckily deserted stage, feeling slightly free-er up top on one side than I should have been…

When I got to the stage, (first of course!!) I quickly adjusted my bra, put everything back where it should have been, and no one was ever any the wiser… until now that is!

Ali McNamara

Twitter @alimcnamara


Debby said...

How funny. Now we all know your secret.
debby236 at gmail dot com

GladysMP said...

Thanks for sharing your moment. We all have our own. LOL