Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Win during our 5th anniversary party!

We're celebrating our 5th Anniversary with a huge party -- where you can win $100 Amazon GC, $50 Amazon GC, and hundreds of smaller prizes:  books, $5 Amazon GCs and more!


Debbie Haupt said...

Happy Five Year anniversary to one of my favorite sites who I was very proud to be associated with for more than three years and to a management team who taught me everything I know about reviewing.
Love you guys

Long and Short Reviews said...

Awwww... thanks so much!!!

Chynarey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Ingeborg said...

Happy Anniversary!
Another fun day of blogging.

beverlywellsauthor said...

Happy 5th Anniversary LASR and thank you so very much for allowing me to participate in your blogfest. It's been so much fun so far today. I love hearing from other authors and readers. Wishing you many, many future years of much success. And this a special day as it's my 45th wedding anniversary as well. I must take time out shortly to go out to dinner and remember my hubby. Again a big thanks to a wonderful, worthwhile site.

Jean MP said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ingeborg said...

LASR thanks so much for the blog. I've discovered some great new authors to add to my list of books I want to read.