Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012



“Behind THE DELPHI BLOODLINE by Donna Del Oro”: Interview of Kas Skoros, one of the Guardians of the Bloodline

THE DELPHI BLOODLINE: A smart, romantic thriller about an ancient bloodline of psychic women, the ruthless tycoon who wants to enslave them, the mysterious man who wants to protect them, and the modern-day descendant who must fight to stay alive and free!

Interviewer: You have an unusual name. What’s the background?

Kas: Kas is a nickname, an acronym of Keriakos Alexander Skoros. I’m Greek-American and the males in my family have been Guardians of the Delphi Bloodline since the days of ancient Greece.

Interviewer: Now that the modern-day descendant of the Bloodline, Athena Butler, is threatened, how have you tried to connect with her?

Kas: She’s a stubborn young woman who resists my help, but I’ve got my ways of persuading women to do what I want them to do. Athena may be a gifted clairvoyant but she’s also human. Very human. And very pretty…

Interviewer: What do you think is behind all those kidnappings of American psychics?

Kas: It’s such a well coordinated and widespread problem. There’s a lot of money behind these kidnappings. Some mastermind who wants to exploit these incredibly gifted women of the Bloodline is behind this. But why? That’s what I want to know. Athena’s mother, Annabella, has an idea who’s behind it all. Regardless, as a Guardian, I’ve taken the oath to protect this Bloodline with my life.

Interviewer: Do you think it’ll come to that? Is the mastermind that ruthless?

Kas: Yeah, six have already disappeared. Then Annabella, Athena’s mother. True psychics as well as charlatans, so the FBI think the kidnappers are taking them and testing them. The ones that fail the test, they think, are …discarded. Killed.

Interviewer: So you think the Delphi Bloodline is composed of true psychics?

Kas: Absolutely. If you only knew what these women were capable of. My own mother is one of the Bloodline heirs. I know firsthand what they can do! Someone or some group that can control them, enslave them—wow, you’ve got one powerful dude. I won’t let that happen!


About the Author:
Donna Del Oro is a retired high school teacher who now has the time to pursue her childhood dream of writing fiction. She lives in Northern California with her husband of 45 years, plays a bad game of golf and sings in the Sweet Adeline's chorus, Sierra Gold. Life is good and she's very grateful!


Debby said...

I once visited Delphi and have found everything associated with that fascinating.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Ingeborg said...

I enjoyed the interview. Thank You.