Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Friday, January 20, 2012


Randomly, Long and Short Reviews will have a special post on one of their blogs... and it's all about giving things away. Today, anyone who comments on this post will be entered into a drawing for a $5 Amazon GC. Also, all the comments will count double towards our monthly prize of a $50 GC. All you have to do is answer the following question: Who is your favorite author?


Jess said...

I have so many, but if I had to chose one I'd pick Laura Kaye. Thanks for the giveaway!

Maria D. said...

I have a lot of "favorites" but if I have to pick only one, I would say Patricia Briggs. I love her writing style, her character development and her books never let me down. Thanks for the giveaway

junegirl63 at gmail dot com

Na said...

That's a tough question as I have so many. Currently, Kristan Higgins for contemporary light romance. Her stories are so entertaining.


Amy S. said...

I have many fave authors. Here are a few, Lora Leigh, Marisa Chenery, and Laurann Dohner.

amysmith98 @

Barbara E. said...

That's really a hard one, and I have quite a few, in different genres. Historical romance - Eloisa James, urban fantasy - Jennifer Estep, paranormal romance - Jeaniene Frost, science fiction romance - Linnea Sinclair, steampunk - Meljean Brook.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

Debby said...

Mine changes daily. Today I am really enjoying Mimi Riser.
debby236 at gmail dot com

The Long and the Short of It Reviews said...

Congratulations to Na who won the $5 Amazon GC... and congratulations to everyone who commented. You've won double entries into our monthly contest! The prize this month: a $50 GC!!