Creed Gatlin flees to Arizona intent on eradicating the haunting memories of his brother’s wife. Brand Gatlin, presumed dead, resurfaces after a long absence and with his re-emergence, the destinies of those he loves is altered forever.
In a land rife with war and danger, Sage must travel to the village of her husband’s People. There, she is reunited with Crooked Back, the ancient healer. On the long trek back to Full Circle, devious plots are underfoot and peril lurks around every corner for Sage, Lauren and Peter Pa.
Dark Night of the Moon will take you on an unforgettable journey of war, violence, overwhelming grief, and finally, love.
Thanks so much for stopping by today for my blog tour! I'm really excited about the release of Dark Night of the Moon. Did you know the novel is a wolf shapeshifter? Why do you think we're so fascinated by shapeshifting -- the ability of man (woman) to turn into animals? I'm really intrigued with wolf-shifters and bird-shifters, though not entirely there yet on rodent shifters and bear shifters. I suppose there's an audience for everything though –lol.
More intriguing facts about the gray wolf:
* Genetic studies confirm the gray wolf is the ancestor of a domestic dogIf you read Dark Night of the Moon, I thought it would be interesting to know about the gray wolf while you turn the pages. I hope you enjoy the book, and wish everyone much luck in the contest! Don't forget to leave your e-mail address in the comment section below in case you win. The blog host will be selecting a winner when the tour is over. Winner will be sent an e-mail and announced on this blog.
* They wear their prey down by chasing them until they tire and then attack
* They’re capable of running at speeds of 35-38 miles an hour and can continue at that pace for 20 minutes.
* Their stomachs can hold up to 20 pounds of food and 8 quarts of water (Wow! we're talking serious eating here)
* Mated pairs stay together for life unless one dies (then it's "I'm moving on” time)
* Their sense of smell is weak, but their hearing is very keen. They can hear leaves falling from quite a distance.
* Their jaws are extremely powerful. They kill by biting large chunks of flesh from their prey thereby producing massive blood loss
* Wolves howl to either assemble the pack or to sound the alarm
Don't forget to leave a short review on Amazon if you read the book, and I'd love for you to follow my blog so you know about all future releases: http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com.
Have a great week everyone,
About the Author::
Many of her books, including her gay fiction series CROSSROADS, have won numerous awards: Top Reviewer's Pick, Recommended Read and Best Book of the Month.
Keta's Keep Blog, http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com
Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/KetaDiablo.Author
Gay Fiction Blog: http://thestuffofmythandmen.blogspot.com