Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stuff Your Stocking Blogfest: Sophia Knightly

Hi, I'm Sophia Knightly. I wrote SOLD ON YOU, a romantic comedy set during Christmas, because it's my favorite holiday. Today, I'll choose a random guest to receive a FREE ebook copy of SOLD ON YOU. To be eligible, please post a comment about what you look forward to most during the holidays.

I'll start the ball rolling...I most look forward to spending time with my family, cooking, laughing and eating homemade delicious treats. When my daughters are home for Christmas, we bake cookies and make Italian rum balls together as we watch classic movies on TCM -- one of our favorites is "Meet Me In ST. Louis". On Christmas Eve, we make homemade gnocchi and braciole. Our version of Italian braciole is made with a butterflied pork tenderloin that is filled with garlic, parsly, grated cheese, pine nuts and golden raisins and rolled up. It is then simmered in a tomato sauce until it is very tender. Mmm, delicious!

What do you most look forward to during the holidays? Post here for all to enjoy!

www.SophiaKnightly.com

12 comments:

Debby said...

I look forward to the same things as you. Seeing my family and enjoying cookies. This year we traveled to my daughter's for Christmas. She made cookies for Christmas and then she and her sister ate them all before Christmas. I guess they could not wait.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Dawn said...

I enjoy spending time with my Grandkids...during the year I don't get to see much of them so it is special for me.

staniszeski3824@comcast.net

Catherine Lee said...

I look forward to the movies, the hot cocoa, the music, the wrapping, the lights, the tree. It's a special time of year.

catherinelee100[at]gmail[dot]com

Na said...

I look forward to spending time with my family and it doesn't really matter what we do. I want to eat all my favorite foods and watch movies with them. It's a nice, calm moment.

Cambonified[at]yahoo[dot]com

VampedChik said...

I love just seeing all my family together. Usually we end up going to my aunts for dinner. Which always leads to an amusing if not insane time. :)
Thanks,
-Amber
goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

Chrisbails said...

I look forward to seeing my kids open presents Christmas morning. Seeing the big smiles on their faces. thanks for the chance to win.
christinebails@yahoo.com

Jess said...

I look forward to all the yummy food and desserts and my son face lighting up when he gets exactly what he wanted from santa.


Thanks,

jcross719 at yahoo dot com

shadow_kohler said...

I look forward to seeing my family, spending time with them. We also cook together and watch movies and listen to music. I look forward to it all! Happy New Year!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Cathy M said...

With my boy's work schedules, we had to wait until the 26th to celebrate Christmas together, and it was such a wonderful memory day. Having my family together is the very best part of the holiday season.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

flchen1 said...

We always look forward to spending time with our family and friends; we don't always make the time throughout the rest of the year, and it's special to be able to relax, catch up, and enjoy good food together!

Wishing you joyful times together this season and a blessed new year!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Sophia Knightly said...

Looks like we all love to celebrate the holidays with our families and friends, eating delicious food, watching fun movies and listening to beautiful music.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful 2012 filled with happiness, love, great reading and good fortune. Happy New Year's and thanks so much for posting!

Sophia Knightly said...

And the winner of an ebook copy of SOLD ON YOU (Tropical Heat Series, Book Two) is Debby! I am also going to throw in a copy of WILD FOR YOU (Tropical Heat Series, Book One) Each book stands alone, but it's best to read WILD FOR YOU first.

Debby, please let me know if you prefer a Kindle book or a Nook book.

Happy New Year!
Sophia Knightly
www.sophiaknightly.com
sophiaknightly@gmail.com