Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stuff Your Stocking Blogfest: Maeve Greyson

Reclaim the magic…

I was nine years old when the magic of Christmas died. My father told me there was no such thing as Santa and I was getting much too old to believe in such nonsense. Heartbroken and betrayed, Christmas never quite sparkled the same as it had before. Harsh reality tarnished the once magical luster.

But then years later, I was gifted with two and then even later…another wondrous connection back to the magic. The mystical excitement of Santa, elves, a North Pole toy shop and flying reindeer reflected in the beautiful eyes of my daughters and now the wonder bubbles in my granddaughter’s laugh as we search the stars for Santa’s sleigh on Christmas Eve.

The magic is back and I’ll never lose it again. Maybe that’s why I write paranormal romances. That way I can have magic all year long.

So my wish for you this holiday season? May your lives be blessed with wonder and magic and may your dreams be filled with joy.

And since it is the season of giving…I’ll be giving one lucky commenter an ARC of my upcoming Brava release, ETERNITY’S MARK. And if you go to my website ( sign up to receive my newsletter, your name will be entered in the drawing twice! (And don’t worry – I only send newsletters when I have NEWS – I promise I won’t stuff your inbox and I will NEVER share your email.)

All my best to you all! Maeve

Eternity’s Mark

A sexy Scot. A mystical inheritance. What could go wrong?

Veterinarian Hannah MacPherson knows better than to believe in love at first—or any—sight.

True, being swept away by Taggart de Gaelson to the vast Scottish castle she’s mysteriously inherited is uber-romantic. The legacy is totally legitimate, and its messenger is big, broad-shouldered, and smokin’ in more ways than one…

Too bad Taggart forgot to mention that Hannah’s also a Guardian of magical dragons called the Draecna. And as Hannah’s sworn otherworldly protector, Taggart is honor-bound not to lay a hand on her, no matter how close he gets…

But turning duty into pleasure is just too tempting. And for Hannah, mastering her powers and saving two worlds from evil will be way easier than showing one hardheaded warrior that breaking all the rules means they are eternally made for each other…

About the Author: Maeve Greyson writes paranormal romances with a Celtic twist from her cozy little home not too far from Kentucky Lake. Tucked away in the middle of nowhere, Maeve listens to the wind whispering through the trees and hears the voices of her characters.

Her debut novel, BEYOND A HIGHLAND WHISPER is available now from The Wild Rose Press and other online retailers. March 2012 will see two new paranormal romances from Maeve. THE HIGHLANDER’S FURY releases from The Wild Rose Press on March 2 and ETERNITY’S MARK releases from Kensington’s Brava line on March 27th. ETERNITY’S MARK was the winner of Kensington Brava and RT Book Reviews 2011 Writing With the Stars Contest.

Maeve can also be found occasionally wandering around in these corners of cyberspace:



Facebook: OR!/



Kelly said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us.
You are a new author to me. I would love an opportunity to read your book.

Thank you much and Merry Christmas,

ReneeRearden said...


Are you feeling cyber slaked yet? =D

Congratulations on your wins and upcoming release for Eternity's Mark! I can't wait to read about Hannah and Taggart de Gaelson, your smokin' hot Scot!

Thank you for the chance to win an arc and happy holidays!


Bron said...

I can't wait to read Eternity's Mark - it's sound exactly what I'm after.

Vonda Sinclair said...

Thanks for the wonderfully touching post, Maeve! I love believing in mystical magic myself. And I love paranormal stories. Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!
author (at) vondasinclair (dot) com

derekd said...

Hey Maeve, thanks for the post. I can't recall when the reality of Christmas became filled by a more mature but boring viewpoint. Like you, I enjoyed the wonder of it through the eyes of my children for many years.

Good luck with sales on Eternity's Mark.


Barbara E. said...

I enjoyed the post. Having children around definitely puts the magic back in Christmas.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

wanda f said...

Eternitys Mark sounds awesome going on my list of must have books.Merry Christmas

Na said...

A little magic can certainly make any Christmas a little bit more special. My wish is for my loved ones to be happy :)


Debby said...

Thanks for sharing. Your book sounds great. I did sign up for your newsletter.
debby236 at gmail dot com

shadow_kohler said...

Your book sounds awesome! Right up my alley. Thanks for sharing. Id love to read your work. Thanks! Happy holidays!

Cathy M said...

It is the time spent with family and friends that makes this time of year so magical.

Happy holidays, Maeve. I signed up for your newsletter today too.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Maeve said...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your hectic schedules to pop in and say, "hi". I know how crazy this time of year can be. I see by all the lovely comments that Christmas magic is alive and well. *happy sigh*

RoyalCheryl said...

I would like to enter. Sounds like a good read. Thank You.

Cate Masters said...

Just popping by to say happy holidays. Glad to hear the magic's alive in your grandkids again. :)

Calisa Rhose said...

Happy Holidays, Maeve! I can't wait to read Eternity's Mark! You go girl!

Karyn Good said...

Merry Christmas, Maeve. I can't wait to get my hands on Eternity's Mark! Sounds like a great read.


Jean P said...

Merry Christmas. Eternity's Mark sounds like a great story, adding it to my wishlist.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

GladysMP said...

I am glad you have found the magic of Christmas again even if it is in the eyes of youngsters.

GladysMP said...

I've returned while waiting for things for Christmas dinner to cook and wanted to mention that there is something special about stories set in the Highlands. I have read several and loved them. They have an appeal like cowboys on ranches.

Maria said...

Congratulations on your contest wins and upcoming release! The cover is great:)

Frank said...

Hope your celebrating this year was merry and memorable, Maeve! Happy you have more family to share the magic now :) Am a new newsletter subscriber, too :)

--flchen1, using DH's account
f dot chen at comcast dot net

Lizzie Walker said...

Oh Maeve, I am so glad you didn't lose the magic. Sometimes, as adults we forget the wonder and mystery of life.

I say it's because we choose to stop exploring ourselves and the world around us.

As writers we have the unique ability to tap into the unthinkable, the impossible, the unimaginable and make it a beautiful reality.

Here's to a Magical new year!

Mary Keith - Keith Publications, LLC said...

Happy Holidays and I hope your New Year will be all you wish for. Would love to read your book.
Mary Keith

Patti P said...

Eternity's Mark sounds like an awesome read.
Thanks for posting.
musicalfrog at

Dana Rodgers said...

Thanks for sharing your memories Maeve. I think Christmas is a magical time but I'm a big fan of making life magical all year long. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year ahead. Best of luck in your writing!

Dana Rodgers

VampedChik said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Your books are definintely going on my wishlist! Love the cover!

Maeve said...

Happy New Year, Cathy M.!! And Congratulations!! You're the winner of the advanced reading copy of ETERNITY'S MARK. I hope you enjoy it and may 2012 bring you nothing but good things! :-)

All my best,