Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stuff Your Stocking Blogfest: A CLOCKWORK CHRISTMAS Authors

So what is Steampunk?

Well, this is the season to be carolling, so what better way to answer than with "The Twelve Steampunk Days of Christmas"? The links are randomly selected, but they'll give you an idea of how creative and amazing steampunk artists are. 

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 

12 steampunk roses 

11 cakework treats 

10 unreal comics 

9 bands a'playing 

8 films a'whirring 

7 hidden derringers 

6 lace-trimmed corsets 

5 brass goggles 

4 Cthulhu earrings 

3 clockwork elephants 

2 dirigibles 

1 Clockwork Christmas

We Wish You a Steampunk Christmas
Changed forever after tragedy, a woman must draw strength from her husband’s love. A man learns that love isn’t always what you expect. A thief steals the heart of a vengeful professor. And an American inventor finds love Down Under. Enjoy Victorian Christmas with a clockwork twist in these four steampunk novellas.
Anthology includes:
Crime Wave in a Corset by Stacy Gail
This Winter Heart by PG Forte
Wanted: One Scoundrel by Jenny Schwartz
Far From Broken by JK Coi
Stories also available for purchase separately.


For your chance to win a digital copy of "A Clockwork Christmas" please leave a comment.

You can meet the four authors from "A Clockwork Christmas" at their Facebook page, A Clockwork Christmas


Pauline B Jones said...

What a fun idea and the covers for all the stories are amaziing!

Jean P said...

Wow that is fun, something totally different.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Susan Saxx said...

These stories all sound so interesting! Questions immediately come to my mind. Such as...

First story - Is the husband still alive?
Second - What will the man learn about love? It's better? Requires more self-sacrifice? What will the heroine be like? (Oh, oh...)
Third - What happens to the thief? Does he take on any 'special' characteristics? (Oh, oh...again!)
Lastly, how does the land Down Under figure into the fourth romance (cause I love Australia!)

Thank you for the chance to win this anthology. It's much appreciated!

Sandra Knapp said...

Hello I have not read any of the steampunk book but I would love to have one to see if I would like it

Debby said...

I have just started reading steampunk and I really love it. Great fun!!
debby236 at gmail dot com

Maria Zannini said...

Having read at least two of these authors, I know this is going to be great. A great idea for an anthology.

Unknown said...

Went to my first Steampunk gathering this year. The artists were amazing and i bought some beautiful clothes!!

Liana Brooks said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to read. :o)

Bookwyrm369 said...

Love the steampunk 12 Days of Xmas :-) I think the cakes were my fave - so imaginative!

smaccall AT

Na said...

A Steampunk Christmas sounds so interesting and although the genre is new to me it sounds interesting.


Barbara E. said...

I adore steampunk and I'd love to win a copy of A Clockwork Christmas.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

GladysMP said...

This is definitely something new to me and I plan to look into it when I have more time.

katy-b-mckee said...

Looks like a cool story. Thanks for the chance to win.

nancy said...

Amazing graphics, story sounds good too.

ReneeRearden said...

I have just discovered this amazing new genre...well, maybe not new but certainly new to me! I love the idea of combining science andtechnology with the Old West or Victorian era. What an amazing imagination these authors have!

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!


shadow_kohler said...

what a fun, unique book! ill definitely be checking it out. very different from what a usually read. thanks!

PaParanormalFan said...


I have not read any of the Steampunk Book, this is a completely new Genre for me that I would really like to explore. I think this is an excellent way to start the New Year by broadening my horizens to this new Genre & the Authors that write Steampunk.

Take Care & Have a Very Happy Holiday Season,
Renee' S.

VampedChik said...

Thanks so much! Sounds awesome! Happy Holidays! Thanks,

Frank said...

Very clever! And please count me in--what a great collection!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Frank said...

Um, that was me, using DH's account--

f dot chen at comcast dot net

VampedChik said...

Sounds awesome! Thanks so much!

Kathryn Merkel said...

I just discovered steampunk myself this year & have to say that it is a lot of fun to read. I loved your 12 Steampunk Days of Christmas.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at

Jenny Schwartz said...

So, after a highly scientific process to the select a winner (names into my gardening hat!), the winner of a digital copy of "A Clockwork Christmas" is...


And the overwhelmed-already-by-2012 part of me sighs with relief that you left your email addy. I'll send you that copy right now. Happy reading!

And Happy New Year to everyone :)

Jenny Schwartz said...

I told you I was disorganised, I forgot to tell you all how much the four of us authors appreciated your comments. Lovely people that you are :)