Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

With a touch ...


Jacinda Brown keeps to her safe existence doing investigative research, avoiding people and places with people. To most, it appears she has a normal life; blending completely undetected in her lonely continuation.


She doesn’t investigate people; she can’t get that close. Through her hand she can feel emotions, thoughts.  With a touch she can see what has been.  


Unfortunately fate tosses her into a situation where her carefully guarded secret and her own conscience are at war when she finds herself working with detectives to find a killer.  Jacinda clashes with the very strongly grounded detective, Reid Merritt, destiny has forced her to work with. 


At some point he begins to matter, making her decision harder. Will he look at her with abhorrence, like she’s some sort of freak when she’s through?


What will be the price, this time, for the ability she doesn’t want?




















Book One in the Hidden Senses Trilogy



Buy link: Class Act Books

Jacqueline Paige
http://jacqpaige.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Cassie Exline said...

Book sounds great. I love trilogies.

Jacqueline Paige said...

Thanks, Cassie.

Happy Halloween!!!!

Debby said...

It sounds like a wonderful book. I would love do investigative research. It would fit me perfectly.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Na said...

Jacqueline, I like the sound of your book. To feel via touch and know what has happened is sure to make things everything, and more dangerous perhaps :)

Jean P said...

Book sounds great, the ability to feel things through touch must weigh heavy on the character's mind

Jacqueline Paige said...

I'll have to keep that in mind if I get stuck on a plot, Debby! :)

Exactly my thoughts, Na.

I would love that ability, Jean - but maybe one that you could turn off when needed...

Happy Halloween to all!!!!

Stormy said...

I agree, having the ability to know how another feels by simply touching them would be an amazing gift to have but I could totally see where it could feel more like a curse. I would think being able to hear another person's thoughts would be similar.

Jacqueline Paige said...

I don't know, Stormy - there are a few times I would love to know what other people are thinking. Like my kids maybe - that would take the drama out of some days.

:)

Happy Halloween!