Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone! My name is Kaylie Newell, and I write
paranormal/romantic suspense. I have a brand new book with Beachwalk Press coming out on November 21st, called A Death That Lingers. I love ghost stories. I think they’re just about my favorite thing in the world. And so is this time of year. Yum! I’m so excited to be here chatting with other authors and readers the day before Halloween! Fun :)

3 comments:

Debby said...

Ghost stores can be wonderful for me and they can be something I have to put down. I would love to read yours.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Jean P said...

Ghost stories are always an interesting read. Like the cover on your book.

skpetal AT hotmail DOT com

Na said...

Congratulations on the upcoming release! Paranormal and romantic suspense are some of my fav genres so together sounds really good.