Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Top 10 Sexiest Men of All Time

Jacquie Rogers here! <waves>

I got to thinking, which is not always a good thing.  But . . .

My grandmother swooned over Gary Cooper.  Her mother swooned over Douglas Fairbanks.  My first love was . . . I'll tell you in a minute.

So just who are the 10 Sexiest Men of All Time?  Every woman would have her own list, for sure.

Richard Boone
should be on the list, too!
 10. Robin Hood
9. Sir Lancelot
8. Paul Newman
7. Johnny Depp
6. Tom Selleck
5. Sam Elliot
4. Clint Eastwood
3. Robert Redford
2. Sean Connery
and the #1 sexiest man of all time,  . . .

Clint Walker as Cheyenne Bodie

Clint Walker.  Just wow.
 So who do you think is the sexiest man of all time!  Or maybe you'd like to share your own Top 10! :)

Party on, LASRites. :)


Cate Masters said...

Great list! I'd add Gregory Peck. A classic hero.

Judy said...

My sexiest man has been Robert Redford,your # 3, ever sice I saw him in "The Way We Were".


booklover0226 said...

I agree with Gregory Peck; I just love him.

And I agree with Sam Elliott, too. DANG that man is rugged! LOL

Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Jacquie Rogers said...

Gregory Peck, oh yeah. Handsome, and what a voice!

Jacquie Rogers said...

Judy, my critique partner is madly in love with Robert Redford so I had to put him high on the list in self-defense. :)

Jacquie Rogers said...

Tracey, when I posted on Romancing The West for the Menage-a-Blog tour, Sam Elliot was in a dead heat with Tom Selleck behind John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. What a voice!

Na said...

It's funny but I don't really find myself attracted to "real" men. All my heroes are in the books I have read and there is no one real life man who lives up to this. The visuals of my heroes are pretty much mash-ups of real men with some tweaking from my imagination.

Some top men who rock my world are:
Zsadist (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Barrons (Fever)
Cole Latimer (Ashes in the Wind)
Hardy (Blue-Eyed Devil)
...and much more!

katsrus said...

My favorite is Sean Connery. But; I would add John Wayne on there and Clark Gable.
Sue B

Renee Wildes said...

Clark Gable in MOGAMBO - very nice. I have to say my FAVORITE, though, is Gerard Butler. LOVED him in Beowulf & Grendel!

Jacquie Rogers said...

Na, there's something to be said for fantasy men. They don't leave the toilet seat up, for one thing! And your list, oh my oh my, all good.

Jacquie Rogers said...

katsrus, you have to arm wrestly my daughter for Sean Connery.

Jacquie Rogers said...

Renee, I have to agree about Clark Gable, and GB . . . he can definitely get my heart pumping!

ElaineCharton said...

So many men, so little time. :)
I like your list but would include
Humphrey Bogart
Errol Flynn(early movies only)
and of course Sam Elliott. He was the model for my hero in EZ Lovin'

Of course my top two favs are
Hugh Jackman
Colin Firth

DW said...

JJ! The sexiest men on your list are also on mine, save one...and he's the only one on mine...LOL. Wild Horse, of course!

You write the very best cowboy stories ever! I love them all! What's the next one coming? I want to book my copy right away!


Toni said...

I do have to agree. Johnny Depp is amazing. I just love him and the different rolls he is able to play.


Mara said...

I've been online all day and can't think of who my number one would be, but I like your list with the addition of Sean Connery like some others have said!

marajbrandon AT earthlink DOT net

Stacie said...

Paul Newman in The Long Hot Summer. When he's calling Clara's name through her bedroom window...swoon!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

ElaineCharton said...

Oh My, I'd forgotten about Long Hot Summer. Yum

Robin said...

I love Johnny Depp, Sam Elliott, Dennis Quaid...

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com