Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Romances

Ah summer ... here in North Carolina the air is humid, the magnolias are in bloom, and the fireflies are glowing!  It's all so romantic!  Some romances last a season, others a lifetime.  I think Finding Felicity is a perfect summer romance ... you'll be able to savor it in those last precious weeks of summer ... maybe over Labor Day weekend.  In the meantime, maybe you're having a summer romance.  Maybe I'LL have a summer romance! 

What do you think ... do summer romances last?  Or do they simply become fond memories to warm long winter nights?


Finding Felicity is my debut novel, coming August 7 from Eternal Press.  Peek at the blurb, watch the trailer, and read an excerpt all at my website:  http://www.monicamarlowe.blogspot.com/

Enter a contest for a free copy, too!  Just "like" my Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/monicamarlowe

13 comments:

Virginia said...

Sometimes I think summer romances last and other time they don't, just depends.

lead[at]hotsheet[dot]com

Tanya Hanson said...

In my world all romances last LOL. Great cover and excerpt, Monica.

Laura Kaye said...

I think they can last, but even when they don't, they become the stuff of epic memory! :)

Laura Kaye
laurakayeauthor at gmail dot com

Monica Marlowe said...

Thanks for your comments, everyone! I like to think that summer romances last. The relationship might end, but the love and romance stay in our hearts forever. Happy summer!

The Happy Booker said...

There's nothing in the world like a hot southern summer romance! Living in NC, I love finding books about this beautiful state! I can't wait to read this one.

Donna Smith
ahappybooker at gmail dot com

Stacie said...

I think very few last. Most people go into the romance thinking of it as a fling. When everyone goes back to their respective towns or schools at the end of the summer they often don't keep in touch.

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Monica Marlowe said...

Thanks for your comment, Donna! Finding Felicity isn't actually set in North Carolina, but in Manhattan and Italy. But you've inspired me to set my next novel here :) Hope you'll still give Finding Felicity a chance, though.

Robin said...

Either way, summer romances are special! Finding Felicity looks great!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sarita said...

That is just an amazing cover. Best wishes with the release!

Laura Ann Dunks said...

I think they can go either way. I love the cover!

Laura xxx

books4me said...

Beautiful cover. congrats on your book!

books4me67 at ymail.com

shiderly77 said...

Ah North Carolina, how I love thee! I live in NC, too, and its soooo hot here but we had a fire last night and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows... with tiki torches to keep the skeeters away. Yep, it was romance...

shiderly77@yahoo.com

Na said...

Summer romances can last. I thin it's up to the couple to determine if they are willing to go the distance.