|Current release, third in series.|
Meet Hooper and Mallie.
Will Rogers, probably America's favorite quote-meister, passed away in 1935, but his wit and wisdom live on, fortunately for us. Here's his Cowboy Code:.
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence.
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
12. AND FINALLY: After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him . . . The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
***I added these:
13. Be to work on time.
14. Ask permission to bring your dog.
|First in the series. |
Meet Christy and Kenn.
|Second in the series.|
Meet Pike and Daisy.
Please visit me on the web. www.tanyahanson.com