Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kindlegraph: Have you heard?

So, there's this new service available for all you Kindle owners: Kindlegraph. You go to the site, find your favorite books, and request a "kindlegraph" - a free digital inscription from the author. Now, you can get your Kindle ebooks SIGNED by your favorite authors! How cool is that? It's new, so all your favorite authors aren't there yet, but there are 500 authors and 2,400 books available so far, including MINE!

Check it out, it's so much fun!

Thanks for reading,

Laura Kaye
Hot, Heartfelt Romance - Because everyone longs to belong...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter

8 comments:

Wynter Daniels said...

Wow - Kindlegraph is growing like crazy! Good for you for embracing it.

rbooth43 said...

Great! Love to get signed books by authors and now I can get Kindlegraph from my favorite authors.

Jillian said...

I signed up today- I think it's awesome!

Na said...

I heard about Kindlegraph a few days ago and it sounds very cool. I'm not sure how it works and what it looks like but if I have a kindle it's something I would like to try out.

fcammer2 said...

Wow I have to go check this out. It sounds totally awesome. :)

lisagkendall said...

I would love to have your kindlegraph if only I had a kindle. What a great service. Thanks for the heads up. lisagk(at)yahoo(dot)com

keizerfire said...

This weekend's blog party is fabulous! I love being able to try a lot of different author's stories!

keizerfire@aol.com

Vanessa A. Johnson said...

Cant wait til they do the same for the Sony reader too. Thanks for sharing