Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

If you could do magic, what would you like to do the most?

I know what Maddy wishes her magic would do -
work the way it's supposed to instead of the exact
opposite of what she wants it to do.

How does she deal with it?

Find out in 

available at

Will the curse's secrets be unraveled in time?

Maddy is the oldest witchling to ever attend the Hidden Cove Academy, having been cursed as a teen; she’s forced to have a solitary life outside of her own magical community.  With her magic so dangerously unpredictable, she rarely takes the chance on mixing with the general public.
From one harmless trip to a museum she finds herself spellbound yet again by an invisible boundary, caused by a three hundred year old curse, dictating that Maddy must stay close to the stunningly sexy Colin.
Being stuck with a tall, dark, incredibly lick-able stranger can’t be all that bad, right? Until they discover if they get too close the spirits bound with the curse will take over their bodies ... at the same time if they’re too far from one another the curse will kill them both.
Will the curse's secrets be unraveled in time or does certain death await them both? 

Jacqueline Paige


The Happy Booker said...

This sounds facinating! I love witchy fiction!

Donna Smith
ahappybooker at gmail dot com

Stacie said...

I would pull a Bewitched and have my house instantly spotless with dinner on the table. That way I have more time for reading. ;)

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

katsrus said...

I would make another me so I didn't have to work. LOL. You book sounds wonderful.
Sue B

Jacqueline Paige said...

Thanks, Donna!

Oh I like the way you think Stacie and Sue. Clean house, no cooking or work - sign me up!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarita said...

I'd turn back time. No doubt.

Laura Ann Dunks said...

I would bring my little sister back or fly!

Laura xxx

books4me said...

I love the plot! Added to my TBR list!

books4me67 at

shiderly77 said...

Your book sounds just awesome! Really does. If I had magic... I'd probably want to heal. So many people suffer ailments and disease, I'd love to heal.

Jacqueline Paige said...

Sarita, turning back time ... hmmm I may have to try that one!

Laura, I'd bring back your sister too as I'd probably hurt myself flying.

Thanks, books4 !!

Oh Shider - healing would be on the top of my list too. (right after the no cleaning thing)

Good luck with the prizes !!

JohnF said...

Best of luck with the book!

Na said...

I'd definitely want to be to travel through time and return back to the present as I please.

Jacqueline Paige said...

Thanks, John!!

Oh! Me too, Na!