Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

How far would you go to help a sexy pirate?

Did I mention the sexy pirate is also a ghost and
will stay that way until a curse has been lifted?
To break they curse Miranda and her pirate only have
to solve this verse...
For the sins of a cold heart on mine and mine own
I curse this form to be forever bound here
Not a breath will he take nor a last one be
Til he does release the riches of the ones before of my blood
Or his heart thaws to open to find what he never sought before..

Find out how they do it in


available at

Two centuries of not existing is about to change...

Lost in a place between living and dying, confined to roam endlessly over the same grounds for all eternity and cursed to never be seen again, Jareth wanders through time alone and longing for the sea once more. When he realizes there is one thing he yearns for more than he ever did the sea, he is tossed into a world he is unfamiliar with.
Stuck with a life that never goes her way, Miranda is determined to get at least one thing she wants. When that one thing turns out to be a sexy pirate that lived over two hundred years ago, she finds herself faced with more than one challenge to have him.
Can they break the curse and be together?

Jacqueline Paige





11 comments:

lastnerve said...

This looks like a really yummy read. I love books that take me in a direction that most books don't. Can't wait to read Salvation!

Val
lastnerve2000@gmail.com

Jacqueline Paige said...

I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with nabbing a prize!

:)

Stacie said...

I haven't read nearly enough pirate stories. I like that your story has paranormal elements too.

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Jillian said...

Great cover. Very nice- story sounds great!

Jacqueline Paige said...

Thanks Stacie and Jillian!
Everything I write is paranormal of some sort. Normal is just no fun.

Best of luck with the prizes!
;)

Na said...

I really like pirates stories but don't come across many. The ones I have I like. There's something about a pirate who is wild and devoted to the seas. I imagine it's also a lonely existence and this must be true for Jareth with his curse. I'm glad it looks like the tide has changed and "Salvation" is just around the corner.

Jacqueline Paige said...

Indeed it has, Na - but of course it's not easy.

Thanks for stopping!
:)

shiderly77 said...

I like Johnny Depp... lol

shiderly77@yahoo.com

Robin said...

Looks like a great book!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jacqueline Paige said...

Johnny Depp- me too!

Thanks Shider and Robin

good luck with those prizes!!

JohnF said...

Looks good!