Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello and happy Sunday. And especially HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LASR. It's mid-afternoon where I am today and I'm sorry to be just getting here. I have to confess that I forgot. I've "sort of" taken the last week off after a grueling few weeks of promo with new books being released. I needed to take a deep breath and get myself together. Hasn't worked, has it, did I hear you saying? Okay, but I'm working on it. I'll be stopping back in again in a short while. Meantime, I do want to say how much LASR reviews and promo ops have meant to me. Judy and Marianne have been so helpful to me since I began writing ebooks in 2008. I didn't know anything about this digital business and they patiently answered all my dumb questions. And it really meant a lot to have a 5-book review from them for my first ebook, LET NOTHING YOU DISMAY, released by The Wild Rose Press. In fact that book garnered three 5-book or star ratings so I thought it was easy to get those 5s. Boy, did I have a lot to learn! Back soon, Linda

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Welcome to the party!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

been there and done that--I should say wanted to do that. everytime i think i'm going to 'take some time off' another edit comes in.

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

well shot, clicked it too fast. I sort of forgot also. I had my postings ready, had it on my calendar, and yeah, forgot to look.
larriane@hotmail.com

Robin said...

Sounds like you've been working really hard!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

katsrus said...

Welcome. Just getting here myself. Had to work today.
Sue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarita said...

LASR are great, and they know how to throw a fun party. I'm having a nice time reading all these post.

Good to "see" you, Linda. :)

books4me said...

Congrats on the 5-star review!!

books4me67 at ymail.com

JohnF said...

Congrats!

Na said...

Thanks for coming out to the party. Congratulations on the 5-book review rating for your first ebook. I hope you receive many more.