Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary




Happy Anniversary to LASR- I love this site for its great reviews and awesome contests. This celebration should be a grand one. Every comment is entered to win spectacular prizes- as well as the grand prize. I hope the readers of this blog will find some new authors to love as well as enjoy the fun festivities.


Here's hoping for many more anniversaries for this wonderful group of ladies. A toast to you all!







Jillian

8 comments:

The Long and the Short of It Reviews said...

Thanks, Jillian! :-)

Jillian said...

Thanks for having us all here for the event!

Stacie said...

Have fun at the party Jillian!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Na said...

This is a great celebration. I have never seen so many authors come together like this. So many authors and books to discover.

Jillian said...

Stacie- it is a grand party for sure!!

Na- I think you're right. I hope you find some new authors to fall in love with, too.

shiderly77 said...

Happy Anniversary :) I came late to the party but I'm enjoying going through all the posts and reading them.

Jillian said...

Shiderly- there are a lot of great posts. Have fun!

JohnF said...

congrats!