Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary LASR!

Hello everyone!  I'm so happy to be blogging here today in celebratation of LASR's anniversary.  Anniversaries are such wonderful milestones, aren't they?!  With the passing of every year, we learn more, experience more, and grow a little wiser.  A while back on my blog, I posted about the idea of an "animoon" ... a trip like a honeymoon except to celebrate a wedding, an animoon celebrates an anniversary!  What do you think?  If you were going to take an animoon to celebrate an anniversary of some kind, where would you go? 

I'm celebrating a milestone of my own this summer.  My first novel, Finding Felicity, is being released August 7 by Eternal Press.  I'll blog more about the book a bit later, so stay tuned.  If you just can't wait, check out my blog at http://www.monicamarlowe.blogspot.com/ 

In the meantime, let's travel the world.  Ready to take an animoon?  Where to?  Why?  Would it be a place to set a romance you'd want to read?  Bon voyage!

8 comments:

Laura Kaye said...

Congratulations on the publication of your first novel! It's a huge milestone!

Laura Kaye
laurakayeauthor at gmail dot com

Stacie said...

I would go back to Venice or the North Shore of Oahu. Both places are gorgeous and romantic. They are also great settings for romance stories. Congrats on your upcoming release!

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Robin said...

I'd like to go to Italy or Ireland or aui or Kauai! All great places for romance!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laura Ann Dunks said...

Ecuador because I miss the place I visited four years ago and the people there.

Laura xxx

Na said...

I'd love to see a romance set in Scotland which I have read a few on and really enjoyed or in Alaska. These are all places I would love to visit one day and in the mean time I take my "trips" through books.

books4me said...

I would take an animoon back to Kauaii Hawaii where we honeymooned almost 17 years ago. Maybe for our 20th!

books4me67 at ymail.com

shiderly77 said...

Ireland! I have wanted to visit since I was a girl.

shiderly77@yahoo.com

JohnF said...

Congrats!