Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anything can happen in a dream...

It's not available until September, but I had to add
it to today's list of amazing books.

A complete mini-series in one book!


In Our Dream was rated a five at Dark Diva Reviews

She’s a small town cop.  He’s an inmate undercover.  They meet in a dream.

From A Dream given four stars at Joyfully Reviewed 

She wakes up in a dark hole, alone.  He’ll stop at nothing to find her.

and for the first time published

After the Dream

Brody believes he’s a normal man. 
 Tess has felt like a freak most of her life- 
except when she’s around one man.

Watch for it on Amazon in September
and good luck with nabbing one of those prizes!!
Don't forget the scavenger hunt and two day
author chat coming up in August.
check it out at

Jacqueline Paige


13 comments:

Sarita said...

This sounds intriguing. I'll look for it in September.

Stacie said...

The anthology sounds great! I'll add it to my calendar.

User1123 AT comcast DOT net

Laura Ann Dunks said...

Sounds amazing. I have a similar concept for a WIP, which takes place half in dreams and half in the real world.

Good luck with it!

Laura xxx

books4me said...

I love the plot! On my TBR list for September!

books4me67 at ymail.com

Robin said...

Wonderful!

Robin D
robindpdx (at) yahoo (dot) com

Donna B said...

Sounds great! Can't wait for it to come out!

shiderly77 said...

Oh I love paranormals! Sounds great, I'll be waiting for September! I'll add it to my wish list...

shiderly77@yahoo.com

Dawn said...

A different concept...I like it!!!


staniszeski3824@comcast.net

JohnF said...

Interesting...and different! Good luck!

Na said...

This is so interesting. I really like the idea of a couple meeting in a dream. It's going to be great when they find each other in real life. I'm going to keep the mini-series on my reading radar.

Jacqueline Paige said...

Thanks to all (I napped through the comments - sorry... LONG day at work!)

Let me just say it is um ... interesting when and how they meet in the real world. :p

I wish you all luck with those prizes!!!

lisagkendall said...

I like that the heroine is a small town cop. Can't wait... will watch for this one. lisagk(@)yahoo(.)com

Jacqueline Paige said...

Let me know what you think - thanks for stopping!!

:)