Ten things people don’t know about me:
1. I have two grown sons. Matthew who is about to be 27 and Ronald who just turned 22. I had them both very young, and people just can’t believe I have grown kids.
2. When I was 28, my staffing agency I owed was listed on the Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Top Growing Women-Owned Businesses at spot #7.
3. I did quite a lot of independent film. That was where my creative gene first took root, but with kids, pursuing that was difficult and I put it aside. Later, writing was where I found that creative outlet I had so desperately yearned for.
4. I’m allergic to fish. I never liked it anyway, but allergic, as in ER if I eat it.
5. My fiancé is 9 years younger than me. He didn’t tell me his age at first. He knew me even then – and I would have run for the hills. Looking back I remember how he dodged the question. We’ve been together 7 years.
6. We met in a bookstore. He loves books as much as I do. Barnes & Noble and Starbucks – we knew we were in love.
7. We hope to get married in Italy next year. That’s our dream!
8. I think most people that know me already know but…I could eat BAGS of chocolate in one sitting. BAGS. I’d regret it. I’d be sick. But I could easily do it.
9. I was born in Springfield, Illinois, moved to Texas when I was 3. Though most of my life has been in Texas I have lived in North Carolina, New York, and now Colorado. I’m looking forward to the RT Booklover’s Convention next year in Chicago to see my family.
10. I write paranormal but didn’t even think I LIKED vampires and paranormal stuff until I met my fiancé, who drug me to the dark side and showed me a world I had been missing.
Thank you for having me on the LAS blog today! To find out more about my latest book, The Legend of Michael, a futuristic romantic suspense, please visit: www.lisarreneejones.com. My website also has links to my Facebook pages link where I often post pictures and other fun stuff. I keep a list of tour and release information updated on my site as well. I am also on Twitter, @Lisareneejones.
He’s a Lethal Weapon…
One of an army of human soldiers injected with alien DNA, Michael is a legend within this new race, split between good and evil. Untamable, he has walked on the dark side and returned to the light. Feared and misunderstood, he leaves everything behind, including the one woman destined to be his mate.
He is her Enemy… And her Destiny…
Cassandra holds the key to Michael’s power, and his pain. With loyalties divided and against insurmountable odds, Cassandra’s heart propels her to Michael’s side—but can her love do anything but destroy him…
No ordinary woman can control a creature such as Michael, and only one thing is clear—the world will never be the same…
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
www.lisareneejones.com/ and www.sourcebookscasablanca.com.