Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's Your Gift?


Good morning! My name is Elaine Cantrell, and I'll be with you today as we all celebrate Valentine's Day. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a social studies teacher, I'm married, and I have two sons and three grandchildren. I also have a new puppy who's a challenge to say the least. Writing wise, I write sweet to sensual contemporary romance.

What do you think your valentine is going to get for Valentine's Day? My fantasy present is a blue diamond ring. Have you ever seen a blue diamond ring? They are to die for! Of course, they are a bit on the expensive side, so I'd be happy to settle for a cute little cat necklace that I saw at a local discount store. It's very affordable, and so cute you just can't stand it. (If any of you see my husband, tell him to read this post.)

How about you? What's your fantasy present, and what will you be happy to really get?

Thanks for reading!
Elaine Cantrell
Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
http://www.elainecantrell.com
http://www.elainepcantrell.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Virginia said...

My fantasy gift would be diamond neckless and ear rings. But I will be lucky to just get dinner out, usually don't get anything.

lead[at]hotsheet[dot]com

Kasey said...

Mines would be a diamond necklace. The other day I was watching the jewelry network and I saw it. I just about melted in my seat. One day I'll be able to afford it...or my Valentines will. Shoot...a girl can dream!

mharris299@gmail.com

LoRee Peery said...

My fantasy present is a maid. Second would be a cook who knows just what my body needs. Third would be a personal trainer. I'd take a nice weekend in a Victorian bed and breakfast.

Elaine Cantrell said...

We can all go out together to celebrate when we get our fantasy gift. I'll wear my blue diamond ring, and Virginia and Kasey you can weear you diamonds too. We'll sparkle all over town!

Elaine Cantrell said...

LoRee, all I can say is, girl, you think big!

Jean P said...

My fantasy would be a lovely pearl necklace.
I am sure I will get flowers, but not roses this year, I have been told *L*

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Elaine Cantrell said...

I'd love some pearls too, but flowers aren't bad.

Maria Zannini said...

At first I wanted someone to cook for me, but after reading LoRee's comment, a maid sounds good too. Maybe I can have two presents.

Jeanne M said...

After 41 years I'm actually expecting something like a broom! Our first Valentine's Day my husband gave me chocolate covered cheeries (his mother's favorite! I hate them so from then on out I've gotten "practical gifts" like a vacuum!

Maybe this year he'll get me something I really want like a gift card for books!