I always count Louisa May Alcott as my ultimate favorite author. After reading Little Women when I was eight years old, I knew I would someday be a writer. But it’s not exactly a romance. So I decided today to list Five Love Stories that have really stuck with me, and ask you to post one or two, or more, of yours.
(In no particular order)
1. Bride of the MacHugh –Jan Cox Spies
2. The Wolf and the Dove –Kathleen Woodiwiss
3. Gone With the Wind –Margaret Mitchell
4. The Man From Stone Creek –Linda Lael Miller
5. The Black Moth –Georgette Heyer
Extra Credit: Romeo and Juliet –William Shakespeare
Menfreya in the Morning –Victoria Holt
Come on! Share your faves!
Marrying Mattie, nominee, Best Book of 2010, Love Western Romances