Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank You and A Poem In Honor of Valentine's Day

I don't know what time this party officially ends, but I'd like to thank the Administrators for putting this jamming party together and give a big THANK YOU to all of the participants for coming to such a great party. This is my first time participating in an event like this and have truly enjoyed myself. I would definitely LOVE to be a part of something of this nature again in the future. I'd also like to wish everyone HAPPY VALENTINE'S Day. I pray it is all you wished for and more and I'd like to leave you with this poem in honor of the occasion.


I'm sorry to be the one to inform you 

but a warrant has been issued for your arrest

and I'll have to take you into custody

until you can see the judge.

What are the charges, you ask?

Battery on an unarmed woman

with your eyes you seduced me

with your touch you enslaved me 

with your tongue you ignited my fire with the tip of your flame

your hot breath filled my lungs with much needed air

as our bodies mended into one

and your sweet nectar gushed freely

causing my woman-ness to releases its own juices

as your love stick handcuffed my soul

But you were a willing participant, you offer as your defense

Yes, willing to surrender to your every command

as I was under sexual duress, hypnotized by your love.

By the way, I'm your judge and jury

Guilty as charged, you admit freely, 

And you have not been forced or coerced in any way to confess, you agree.

Well, for the crimes lodged against you

I sentence you to the maximum sentence allowed by love;

a lifetime of loving me wholly, completely, for eternity

and that's without the possibility of parole

Your sentence begins immediately

and the punishment will be harsher 
if you fail to comply, but you won't 

And I promise to be gentle for the duration of your sentence

But be forewarned, good behavior will get you two for one

That's two shots at achieving new heights of pleasure

For each and every attempt.


doxymom said...

Excellent poem!

doxisrcool at

Maria Zannini said...

All of you guys were amazing. The logistics must have been mind numbing.

Congrats to all.

Elie said...

Great poem! I agree this was a great event. It gave me something to do besides homework and taking care of sick kids. Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Maria said...

Thank you Vanessa! Great poem


Virginia said...

Great poem. Thanks for sharing.


Sue A. said...

Thanks for poem!