By Emly Forrest
Like fine wine, the men on this list just keep getting better and better..
1.Sean Connery (How many times did he make People magazine’s sexiest-man-alive-cover?)
2. Robert Duvall (He’s not especially handsome, but he’s so funny and self-effacing, he had to make this list.)
3. Jeff Bridges (If you grew up in the 60’s, you can’t resist him.)
4. Richard Gere (Quite possibly one of the few men I found to be too pretty when he was young. But now? Oh, Baby!)
5. Antonio Banderas (He was hot when he was young and even more so now.)
6. Sam Elliott (I have lesbian friends who say they’d do him.)
7. Tommy Lee Jones (Another one of those men who is not especially handsome, but he’s a hunk. Especially for us Texas women.)
9. George Clooney (See number 1.)
10. My husband (I know you don’t know him, but trust me...)
Emly Forrest is the author of The Last Resort (2010) and Irish Ice (Coming in March 2011), both available at www.lyricalpress.com. Please visit her website at www.emlyforrest.com or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.