Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Remember your first kiss?

We all remember that first, don't we?

Here's a really cute clip from Wonder Years... and the music choice is perfect, in my opinion.

Since it's Valentine's Day, let's reminisce. Care to share your "first kiss" details?

Mine was in my boyfriend Ben's ugly brown old Honda Civic, at my bus stop. I was 16--yes, I was a bit of a late bloomer!--and he'd shown up at the parking lot after school (he was 19) and offered me a ride home. So I accepted, but had him drop me off where the bus usually did, so my parents wouldn't know. He planted one on me, I think with some cliche comment about me owing him for the ride. Man, was it awesome. After he'd headed down the road out of sight, I probably skipped all the way home! LOL

Everyone who emails me at this weekend will be entered to win one of my books--your choice, and I'll draw 3 winners.

Autumn Piper
Got romance?


luciatea said...

This is what makes me feel really young *I'm 19* here :P My first kiss was three years ago with my current boyfriend. I always believed my first kiss should be with someone I loved, that is why I waited a little longer than most people my age. Thanks for telling about your first kiss. Wish I still knew so much about it, but I must admit, my memory is veeeery bad...

Maria Zannini said...

Oh, gosh. I don't think I can remember that far. LOL. But I remember the first kiss from the guy I married.

It was in a cover parking area between two buildings. We'd been talking and holding hands all afternoon. As we neared my apartment, we ducked into the cool shadowy recesses of the cove. He kissed me. And I forgot to breathe.

Autumn Piper said...

Luciatea! You're so young. LOL. Maybe when you're "old", the memory will come to you. :)
And Maria... that sounds very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Jean P said...

First kiss, I was 13, and with a boy at a camp, we were just sitting around the campfire.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Virginia C said...

I remember the first kiss from the love of my life--it actually changed my whole life! More bittersweet is the remembrance of each first kiss after we had been apart for a while. We saw each other off and on for years, but we never had our "HEA". Those kisses will always be the best--nothing else compares : )

gcwhiskas at aol dot com

Emly Forrest said...

My first kiss? I was 13 and he was 14. He had one brown eye and one blue eye. Sounds weird, but it was strangely erotic. I didn't know until then how sweet it could be. Still remember what it felt like.

Jane said...

My first kiss was in junior high. We were classmates. It was awkward and his lips were dry.

janie1215 AT excite DOT com

Autumn Piper said...

Cute girls, thanks for sharing!

MarthaE said...

My first kiss was at age 10 underwater. Does that count as a first kiss? When I was 13 a boy tried to make out with me I was horrified. LOL.
My first love and romantic kiss was at age 16 and I don't really remember the details!

jessica said...

My first kiss was actually given to me online by Lora Leigh's breed Tanner. Now in person my first kiss was given to me a year ago by a friend of my sisters that I don't view in the romantic way. . . but it wasn't bad.

Autumn Piper said...

10. Underwater...interesting.
A sister's friend...also interesting. :)

flchen1 said...

It was eons ago, when I was 16, with the guy I'd been crushing on for ages, after we'd gone on a couple dates. I still remember that breathless excitement :)

f dot chen at comcast dot net