Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Name Your Favorite Contemporary Romances!

While doing some computer housecleaning today, I came across this list and thought, why not, since it's Valentine's Day? What are your top three romances of all time?

Here are my top ten contemporary romances...almost all of them old have to be of a certain age to even remember these titles :)

I'll be back later to post my top ten historicals and favorite romantic suspense titles...

The Hellion/LaVyrle Spencer
Slow Heat in Heaven/Sandra Brown
Mirror Image/Sandra Brown
Heart of the Night/Barbara Delinsky
Commitments/Barbara Delinsky
The Prince of Tides/Pat Conroy (is it even a romance? I forget…but I loved the book!)
Thin Ice/Liana Laverentz (had to sneak that one in there!)
This Time Forever/Kathleen Eagle
Sunshine and Shadow/Tom and Sharon Curtis
Night Way/Janet Dailey

Liana Laverentz


Kimberley Dehn said...

Mine are Honest Illusion by Nora Roberts, Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss...and Southern Exposure by Kimberley Dehn.

Kasey said...

Kiss of a Highlander, Karen Marie Moning
Dark Highlander, Karen Marie Moning
See Jane Score, Rachel Gibson
Too Much Temptation, Lori Foster
I can go on and on and on. I’m addicted to the stuff. It’s my crack of choice.

Cindy L said...

Some of my favorites are Outlander, Lynn Kurland's Time Travel Series, Raeliksen and Mac Liam.


Jane said...

My top three are Julie Garwood's "Saving Grace," Loretta Chase's "The Last Hellion" and Nora Roberts' "Sweet Revenge."

janie1215 AT excite DOT com