Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello From Down South

I'm Vanessa A. Johnson, author of Sacrifices In the Name of Love (ebook, RRP, 06032011). I'm just popping in to say hi to all the visitors today. I'll be blogging on tomorrow. As the theme from the Love Boat says, "Love is in the air." How many sayings can you come up with the word love, i.e., my previous sentence, "Love is in the air?" I'll be guest blogging on tomorrow, but wanted to give you all something to think about as you remember your first love, your first kiss as we approach Monday, February 14th, Valentine's Day.

Be blessed everyone. Until tomorrow.
Love and Peace,
Vanessa A. Johnson

3 comments:

joder said...

Looking forward to your visit and will add it to my calendar.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Kasey said...

Look forward to reading your post tomorrow, Vanessa!:0)
mharris299@gmail.com

Vanessa A. Johnson said...

I look forward to chatting with you too, joder and mharris...until tomorrow...