Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hectic Day!

Sorry I haven't been here more... the day started out looking a little busy, and went completely crazy. I haven't even had time to write! And I'm going to be leaving again in a few minutes, but while I'm here I wanted to check in and say hi. Hope everyone's enjoying the Valentine weekend festivities!

Since I write YA, I'm curious. When you were in high school, what did you like to receive for Valentine's Day? What did you give to your love interest?


Margaret said...

When I was in high school (back in the 80s) the big thing were bouquets of maylar balloons delivered to school.

Kasey said...

Teddy Bears…Balloons. I used to love balloons cause then I’d be able to show off in the hallways—that is if no one was being a jerk and popped them.

Jean P said...

Stuffed toys and balloons!

skpetal at hotmail dot com

Maria Zannini said...

Chocolate was always nice, but I remember a boy once gave me an entire box of chewing gum. He knew I loved it, so he gifted me a virtual case of it. I was handing it out for weeks. lol

Elie said...

I got stuffed animals-a bunch of them. I gave sweets-mom worked at a candy shop.

Elie said...

Oh, I almost forgot, mixed tapes. Now it is probably some form of play list.

Cindy L said...

I remember getting the heart shaped box of chocolates.


Jane said...

Chocolate and a stuffed animal. These were affordable for most in high school.

janie1215 AT excite DOT com

Kasey said...

Chocolates are good too.