Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First love soundtrack

Remember your first love? Who doesn't!

I bet you've got a "soundtrack" for that romance--music you listened to together, or alone when you hung out in your room mooning over him...

My soundtrack includes Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror (it was playing during that first kiss), George Michael's Faith album, and then when the relationship was going through a rough phase, Richard Marx's Hold Onto the Night. They all make me think of old Ben, and those soft, fuzzy, memories.

What music makes you think of first love?

Everyone who emails me at piper.autumn@gmail.com this weekend will be entered to win one of my books--your choice which, and I'll be drawing 3 winners.

Autumn Piper
Got romance?




11 comments:

Elie said...

All the bands we saw together including the Allman brothers, pink floyd, and the dead to name a few.
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Kasey said...

Janet Jackson. Tina Turner. Whitney—“And I Will Always Love You!” Aww, memories. Man, this blog entry took me all the way back!

Mharris299@gmail.com

Kasey said...

Oh yeah, Boyz to Men, used to love listening to them.
mharris299@gmail.com

Lori, Sr. Editor for Wild Rose Press said...

Ours was We've Only Just Begun (boy am I dating myself) Great post

Autumn Piper said...

The Allman Brothers had some great love-tunes. And Whitney did a nice job with that song. And hey, Lori, I got a music box at my bridal shower that plays We've Only Just Begun.

Maria Zannini said...

I'd be afraid to admit mine. So I will just say it was bubble gum music. :)

Yes, it was that long ago.

luciatea said...

I'm still with my first boyfriend. The music that makes me think of him is True Colors by Phil Collins, I love this song. I wrote it on a painting I painted for my boyfriend.

luciatea01 (at) hotmail.com

Cindy L said...

It would have to be Kenny Chesney's Me and You. It was our wedding song and it fit us perfectly!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Emly Forrest said...

One that always got me (and still does, truth be told) is James Taylor's "Candyman." Silly, huh?

Judy said...

I have several from my husband, but I sent you one when I was 16, and had broken up with my boyfried:)


Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

Autumn Piper said...

Starting to get an awesome list going here...