Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new look!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Congratulations to our Valentine's Day Blog Party GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

The winner of our Valentine's Day Blog Party GRAND PRIZE of her choice of either a WiFi Kindle, a WiFi Nook or a $150 Amazon/BN.com GC is:

::::DRUM ROLL PLEASE::::

MARIA ZANNINI!!!

::::THROWS CONFETTI::::

We had an amazing turn out for the party with so many wonderful visitors. I hope everyone, authors and guests, enjoyed their weekend.

Keep an eye out for the Spring Fling coming up in April -- we'll be giving away more great prizes, including another eReader, then!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

12 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Unbelievable! I have never won such a big prize. I'm simply bowled over.

Thank you to all the participating authors for introducing me to a lot of new books. And to LASR for giving me something to read them on. :)

You guys did an amazing job setting this up.

Vanessa A. Johnson said...

BIG Congrats, Maria, and if by some chance you choose an ereader, I'd like to send you a pdf of my book, Sacrifices In The Name of Love to add to your reading pleasure. Again, congratulations and thanks for visiting my post on many occasions throughout the party. Please send me your email address at vanessaajohnson@hughes.net when you decide...

Diane Craver said...

Congrats, Maria! I'm so glad you won! Enjoy your prizes.

Deena said...

Yay, Maria!!! Thank you for gracing my posts yesterday. I t was a pleasure. :D

doxymom said...

Congratulations! How cool!

Elie said...

Congrats Maria, what a great Valentines Day Gift!

luciatea said...

Congrats Maria!

Maria said...

Congratulations!

Karin said...

Congratulations, Maria!

flchen1 said...

Hooray, and happy reading, Maria!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome!!!

Maria Zannini said...

Thank you, everyone! And Vanessa A. Johnson, thank you for offering me your book. That is very gracious of you. --still trying to decide which machine I'll choose.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I took seriously ill. I think I've turned the corner now.