1. I love to build things even though I have no skills. I used to make miniature furniture but I had to give it up. I've sliced off more flesh carving tiny ball and claw feet than any craftsman you'll ever meet.
2. Cats make me nervous. Considering I worked for a veterinarian for so many years, it’s almost inconceivable. But cats, even my own Kitty, make me skittish. The vet I used to work for made fun of me all the time. I was never sure how many fingers I’d have left after I stuck them into the crate of an unknown kitty.
Cats know this fear and take advantage of me every time.
3. I can't swim. I can't even float without panicking.
4. At a party, I'm the one having a conversation with your dog.
5. I’ve always wanted to be an archeologist.
6. I can't sing. (It's possible several people already know that.)
7. I can't eat my favorite fruit. Mangoes are related to poison ivy and they give me a terrible reaction. My lips swell up as big as Angelina Jolie's mouth. That wouldn't be so bad, but they itch like crazy.
8. I saw my first ghost when I was three years old.
9. I started writing when I ran out of things to remodel in my then 'new' house. I haven’t stopped writing since.
10. Men either love me or they’re afraid of me. I’m okay with either one. :grin:
How about you? Do we share anything in common? Let me know in the comments!
Mix one cynical immortal and one true believer and throw them into the biggest alien-hunt the world has never known. Rachel Cruz is a Nephilim masquerading as an archeologist and she's stuck with an alien who believes she can lead him to his ancestral gods.
Black Ops wants to find these gods too. They want them dead.
You can find Maria here: